References of HR-Pharma Ltd.
From 2001 to 2009, HR-Pharma Ltd. was a vendor in 12 pharmaceutical development projects led by foreign companies.
- Member of Biotechnological and Pharmacological Innovation Cluster network collaboration since 2011
- In 2013, HR-Pharma was involved in Goodwill Pharma Ltd’s development project titled “Pre-clinical Test System Development for Oncotherapy with Artificial Chromosome – Stem Cell Treatment”.
- In 2017, our Company provided support to SigmaDrugs Kutató Ltd’s Project called “Study of SIR Agonists, Transportation, Development and Farming of Genetically Modified Animals”.
- In 2017, University of Szeged acquired the Hungarian patent application licence No. P1500512 titled “Phytoestrogen-Free Rat Diet and Its Use”.
- 2017-2019 Participation in coronary stent implantation development studies in collaboration with the University of Vienna.
- 2017-2021 contributor to the joint GINOP tender application (No. GINOP-2.2.1-15-2017-00047) of Solvo Ltd. And the University of Szeged titled “Research on the Production of Stem Cell Based Hepatocytes for Drug Development Purposes”.
- 2018-2021 industrial development activities within the framework of the joint tender application of Avidin Ltd., TS Laboratory and the Biological Research Centre Szeged (No. 2018-1.3.1-VKE-2018-00024, titled: „Multiparametric Immunphenotypic Study to characterize diabetic patients).
- In 2018, the Company’s Animal Health Lab received its NFSA (National Food Safety Authority) permit (No. 152/2018/lab/CSMKH)
- In 2019, our Company supported a startup company (Animal biovet Ltd.) to develop the following: “Preparations to Develop Sub-Unit Vaccine for Circovirus in Domestic Pigeons (Columba Livia Domestica) - Molecular Biology and Animal Experiment Task.”
- In 2019, we participated as Biospin Ltd’s subcontractor in the development of a device for Richter Ltd. (possibility of bacterial biofilms forming on the surface of base materials used for the production of planned machinery).
- Since 2019, our company is an internship location of the University of Szeged (500/2019; SZTE 04/01/2019)
- 2020-2022 Working on the development of a research assistant pre-clinical device and technology based on artificial intelligence in collaboration with Innosmart Ltd. (2019-1.1.1-00226 PIACI KFI)
- 2020-2024 Successful joint tender application with the University of Szeged for Cooperative Doctoral Programme
- 2021-2024 Development of hypo-allergenic product range for immunosuppressed consumers and corresponding production technology as a subcontractor of Nagykunhús Ltd.
- 2022-2025 Consortium partner of Zala-Cereália Ltd. in the tender application „Reduction of Disease Among Turkey Hybrids Through New Feed Product Range R&D” (GINOP_PLUSZ-2.1.1-21-2022-00189)